Austin Hughes offers cost efficient PDU models with most popular configurations in the market. In addition, custom PDU configurations are also available on request for flexibility & specific user requirements. With build to order system, we produce & deliver exactly what customer needs.
Our dedicated PDU compliance team ensures conformance to safety and reliability standards in US, EMEA, APAC & ASEAN.
Austin Hughes designs highly reliable Three Phase PDUs using an efficient production, assembly and inventory process. Every InfraPower Rack PDU unit is 100% tested before shipment. All these efforts allow us to deliver quality PDUs to customers in the shortest lead time.
For efficient mounting to rack, InfraPower 0U vertical PDU steel casing is designed in slim profile. Apart from 0U form factor, InfraPower offers a wide range of 1U/ 2U rackmount PDU in order to meet the market needs.
Safety operation is essential. InfraPower PDUs are integrated with Resettable Fuse or Hydraulic MCB to protect the PDU circuit from current overload. Extra safety devices (Surge Protector, EMI Filter, Earth-leakage circuit breaker, etc) also available on request.
Individually fused IEC Outlet PDU helps to prevent an overload of the active equipment and avoiding short circuiting the entire IEC outlet PDU.
For efficient rack mounting, InfraPower vertical PDU steel casing is designed with a slim profile starting from 54mm for a single IEC row. For most global branded IT racks this slim casing design allows dual PDU mounting to one side in the rack for single side power cabling orientation.
Colored PDU chassis allow easy identification of power paths and simplifies management of power sources.
Quality & Highly Reliable PDUs
Our dedicated Rack PDU compliance team ensures conformance to safety & reliability standard in US, EMEA & APAC.
Accessories & Options
Magnetic Circuit Breaker
- Hydraulic magnetic circuit breaker
- Overload switch
- Designed to prevent accidental on / off operation
- Safety Regulatory : UL / cUL / TUV / CE
Earth-leakage Circuit Breaker
- Earth-leakage circuit breaker
- Safety component with high
- Earth impedance to prevent shock
- Interrupting the circuit if a dangerous voltage is detected
Vertical Button Mounting
- Quick and Tool-less integration simplifies PDU installation
- Designed for particular global branded cabinet with key hole type mounting holes on rear verticals
Vertical Bracket Mounting
- Universal mounting kit supports all cabinet models
- Easy integration by mounting the PDU to the cabinet cable tray
Lockable IEC Outlet
- Lockable IEC outlet PDU models are available to secure plugs and prevent accidental disconnection
- Support regular or switched IEC outlets
- Compatible with InfraPower lockable IEC power cords for outlet locking features
Fused IEC Outlet
- Prevent overload of the active equipment
- Avoid short circuiting of the entire PDU
- 10A Rated C13 outlet with 5A glass fuse
- 16A Rated C19 outlet with 10A glass fuse
Colored IEC Outlet
- Colored C13 & C19 outlets help visualize the power connections of IT devices to facilitate power distribution management
Standard color : Black
Optional color : Red, Blue, White
* Optional colored outlets for W & Wi only
Lockable IEC Colored Power Cords
- Patented design
- Proprietary for InfraPower PDU
- Applicable to standard IEC outlet in the market
- VDE & ENEC approvals
- Quality & cost effective
- Easy to lock & secure
- 6-colors : Black / Grey / Red / Blue / Orange / Green
- C13-C14 (0.75mm²) : 0.5M / 1M / 2M
- C19-C20 (1.5mm²) : 1M / 2M
Colored UK Power Cord
- Enhance cable management and visualize power sources
Blue / Red
UK – C13 (0.75 mm²): 3ft / 6ft
Colored PDU Chassis
- Colored PDU chassis allow easy identification of power paths and simplifies management of power sources.
- Standard color : Black
- Optional color : Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Yellow, White