High quality, low-cost, Door Mount Fan Panels
With today’s high density heat loads inside server racks, cooling should be an integral part of the rack equipment. InfraCool Basic Door Mount Fan Panel series is designed as an efficient airflow solutions for server racks with high heat loads.
The light weight and simple mounting design allows the door mounting on the perforated doors of every branded rack. Strong airflow created by the fan panel highly improve the temperature conditions of high density rack-mounted rack.
Door Mount Fan Panel
- Easy installation with common tools
- Thin & light weight design only 4.6 kgs / 10.1 lbs
- Designed for low noise & high airflow performance
- Improves extraction of heat from high density rack
- External temperature sensor x 1
- Front temperature LED
- Auto-sensing 110V to 220VAC power input
- 48V, 24V or 12VDC power option
Basic 33U Door Mount Fan Model Coverage
InfraCool F-33.9 Basic Door Mount Fan Panel is able to extract hot air from rear of rack or intake cool air to the front of the rack. To improve extraction of heat from high density rack, the fan panel is typically installed on the outside of a rack’s rear perforated door. If aisle is relatively narrow for exterior mounting, the unit may be installed on the inside of the perforated door. Such installation flexibility is also applicable to front door intake fan requirement.
|F-33.9A||Rear door outside||Extract airflow||Exhaust air out from rack|
|Front door inside||Intake airfow||Cool air in from aisle|
|F-33.9B||Front door outside||Intake airflow||Cool air in from aisle|
|Rear door inside||Extract airflow||Exhaust air out from rack|
External temperature sensor (included)
- Plug & play
- 2M wire
Options & Accessories
Mounting & Insulation
Mounting Screw Set (Free)
- Mounting screw x 6
- Simply attach screws through the perforated door to the fan panel rear side and tighten them
Hanging Bracket (Optional)
- Integrate to the rear side of fan panel
- Hang the fan panel with bracket on the door
Air Blocking Material (Free)
- Apply to the inside surface of the door
- Eliminate bypass air
- Maximize heat removal from the rack
External Temperature Sensor (Free)
- Plug & play
- 2M wire
High-quality Build with Certifications for any application
2 years standard warranty on all purchases. Expandable up to 5 years.
CE, FCC, REACH, ROHS2, LDV Certified, and TAA Compliant.
MTBF (Mean-Time-Between-Failure) of 50,000 Hours.
Extensive authorized distributions network around the globe.
Enhance customer competitiveness through our world class quality solutions and services.
Go Green Business
BSI ISO9001 / ISO14001 accredited ensuring maximum operating efficiency.