Local power input switching is essential, especially for conducting maintenance in the data center. Alternatively, InfraPower® intelligent ATS enables users to switch power input over IP, saving manpower and providing a prompt way to switch power input.
Most data centers provide power source redundancy in order to ensure that critical devices have no power downtime issue. Some rackmount IT devices, however, are not designed with power redundancy. For single-corded devices, InfraPower® intelligent ATS is a perfect fit to provide power fallback. It includes dual power inlets, for connection to both a primary power source and a redundant, secondary power source.
InfraPower® intelligent ATS offers a simple but reliable solution for automatically sensing power loss and seamlessly switching to a secondary power source. The power source transfer time is seamless to the connected equipment, making sure that the switching occurs safely between the two input power sources. After switching to a backup power source, it can also switch power back to the primary input after power has been restored.
InfraPower® intelligent ATS provides a real time monitoring on Amp, Volt and kWh. Hence, it helps users with capacity planning and improving the overall power efficiency of the data center.
Both WS & WSi ATS series allow outlet switching on / off remotely over network IP, whilst WSi provides outlet monitoring features.
The leading edge ATS solution provides the widest range of configurations with shortest lead-times in the market : It offers 110V / 208V / 230V models with input range from 10A to 32A, outlet number from 1 to 24 and variety of outlet types ( e.g. NEMA, C13, C19, UK, Schuko, French, etc ). Custom configurations are available upon request.
- 1.8″ color LCD
- IP Port
- Input Preference Switch
- Power LED – primary input
- Power LED – secondary input
- Circuit Breaker
- Primary Input attached with 3M cord & inlet plug
- Secondary Input attached with 3M cord & inlet plug
Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS) provide fail-safe power redundancy. A rack ATS has dual input power cords supplying power to the connected load. If the primary power source becomes unavailable, the rack ATS will seamlessly source power from the
secondary source without interrupting critical loads.
Magnetic Circuit Breaker
- Overload reset button (Fuse) or switch (MCB)
- Safety Regulatory : UL / cUL / CSA / TUV / CCC / VDE
- 110V / 208V : 15A, 20A & 30A
- 230V : 10A, 13A, 16A, 20A & 32A
Mounting Bracket with Cord Retention Tray
- 19″ rack mount kit for ATS
- Cord retention tray for cabling management
- Easy installation
Lockable IEC Outlet
- Lockable IEC outlet ATS models are available to secure plugs and prevent accidental disconnection
- Support regular or switched IEC outlets
- Compatible with our lockable IEC power cords for outlet locking features
- Patented design for our ATS
Lockable IEC Colored Power cords
- Patented design
- Proprietary for InfraPower ATS & PDU
- Applicable to standard IEC outlet in the market
- VDE & ENEC approvals
- Quality & cost effective
- Easy to lock & secure
- 6-colors : Black / Grey / Red / Blue / Orange / Green
- C13-C14 (0.75mm²) : 0.5M / 1M / 2M
- C19-C20 (1.5mm²) : 1M / 2M
Colored UK Power Cord
- Enhance cable management and visualize power sources
Blue / Red
UK – C13 (0.75 mm²): 3ft / 6ft