MFP - Master Floor Plan
- An actual Cabinet floor plan
- To create Cabinet & configure the IP setting for the cabinet.
- MFP can be more than one. No. of MFP is subject to the site scale & plan by floor, zone, building, branches or remote sites.
CA - Control Area
- To build a Control Area for some specific cabinets to monitor, configure & control.
- All cabinets In the CA should be loaded from the MFP.
- CA can be more than one. How many CA is subject to the User plan.
- CA has 2 modes : Edit mode & View mode.
- Under Edit mode, users can configure not only cabinets but also devices such as PDU, Fan unit & sensors.
- View mode is designed for users with limited authority so they can only monitor the status of Cabinet & device.
- To create a user list for building the user group.
- Each user has his own login name & password for remote System login.
- Each user also has his own smartcard for cabinet access
- Before users join a user group, they can do nothing.
- To form a user group from the User list.
- To define the user group with authority and which Control Area(s) to monitor & access.
- Each user subordinated to only ONE user group.
- If the user wants to join one more user group, a new login name, password & smartcard number MUST be assigned.
- Each user group MUST select ONE time rule. All group user can access the cabinet according to the time period of the selected time rule.
- Without time rule assignment, All group user cannot access the cabinet.
- To set time rules up to 32.
- Afterward, all time rules will be shown in user group for their selection.
- Only ONE time rule can be assigned to ONE user group.